Minggu, 30 Oktober 2011

What is Geotraveller??

Well guys in this post I will let you know about my new blog. I create new blog, named Geotraveller. This blog aim to share my travelling. Because of my study in geologycal engineering, I often have a trip to somewhere. Started from fieldtrip on first semester, my geotravelling is beginning, and I'm going to love travelling. May be in my blog, you will see more nature travelling than culture travelling because my concern is about nature.

In geological engineering I learn about earth and nature,  and it teach me how to love the nature. Earth is the best place to live, and it's amazing planet. So guys,If you have holiday, I suggest you should try having travelling to nature like beach, montain etc, you will see how beautiful this nature, n you'll feel peacefulness from nature. But in other side if you're going to mining site or industrial site you will se how this nature was destroyed. There's no beatiful anymore, but just breakage. And is there any peacefulness?? You can ask to the citizen who live around the mining site, or industrial site, are they live in peacefulness?? they will said NOT.

Therefore we should to save our nature, not only explore and exploit, but we must conserve and recover it . By travelling to the nature you will more love our earth than destroying it.

This is link of my new blog, if you have free time just visit my blog :))
http://geotraveller.posterous.com/

2 comments:

Waww geologist cewek :) luar biasaa..

hehehe geologist cewek memang harus luar biasa :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More