Jumat, 09 Desember 2011

Long time no write ..

Hai guys,, how are you,, did you not miss me??
I really sorry cause long time no write,,
For a month my life felt so hard,
I'm so busy with my self,,
do you still remember about my big project??
Yap,, that's KL
I've done all procedure of KL,,
My report was finished,
and I've done presentation for my report,,
So many stories during drafting report,,
I really wanna tell you about all my stories,
but now I don't have enough time cause I still have last job for finishing (revise) my report.
Monday, December 12th I've to submit my KL report to my professor,,and so all agenda KL will finish.. Just waiting for the result

Guys, so sad to say this,,
I was lost my friends again, actually not really lost,
but I feel I'm not part of them again,,
I don't know why this could be happened,
may be because of my rush,,
I'm too busy with  my self and all my projects,
so that I couldn't spend a time by them,,
I'm to be autist front of the laptop,
and they think me strange,
so far we are to be disconnected,,

Now I really feel so empty, so lonely,
and it's uncomfortable to be a solitary man..
This solitary worsened by my sister that married last week, so I don't have place to go again when I need a friend, or just wanna share my story here..

So far,, So bad, and,, So lonely



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More